About the AiSDC
The Swiss Institute of Comparative Law celebrated its 20th anniversary in October 2002 and brought together a number of former collaborators, scholarship winners and visitors for this occasion. The Association of the Alumni of the Swiss Institute of Comparative Law was created to provide a Framework for this vast network of specialists, joined by professional partners and a network of interested persons and friends of the Institute.
The AiSDC has as its mission to:
- Develop relations between its members and the SICL in addition to relations between the SICL and the outside world;
- Consolidate the existing networks of former collaborators, scholarships winners, visitors and other friends of the SICL and foster the expansion of this network;
- Encourage young researchers to come to the SICL possibly by participating in the financing of their scholarships;
- Support projects allowing for the reinforcement of the reputation of the SICL in Switzerland and abroad;
- Share information on legal developments in respective countries or in particular areas of law in which members are active;
- Organise scientific and / or social activities or contribute to their organisation and financing.